Thursday, May 21, 2015

Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form

I was surprised receiving an e-mail this morning from this bank 
that my ATM card will be disabled if I don't have BVN. Below was what I received:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Please note that your ATM Debit card will be disabled soon from performing transactions,Pending your registration for the new ATM card bank verification number(BVN) as directed by the Central Bank of Nigeria,Please note that this registration is Mandatory.
Simply copy and paste the link below in your browser and fill in the registration form to reactivate your ATM card immediately"



I wonder what having this BVN number is turning into. Is it a must I have it nor make use of it?

End time thing I think.... What do you as well think of this BVN or no BVN issues?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.