Friday, April 04, 2014

The former Governor of Ekiti said his desire to rule the state again was aimed at improving the lot of the people and not to stand on the way of any body. Vote Ayo Fayose for Gov!


The former Governor of Ekiti said his desire to rule the state again was aimed at improving the lot of the people and not to stand on the way of any body. Vote Ayo Fayose for Gov!

“There is no way we can work in this world without stepping on toes, but they should appreciate that I am only human, to err is human and to forgive is divine.

“They should please give me a chance so that I will turn around the fortunes of the less privileged in the state. I want them to know that I am Ayo Fayose, 12 years older, more responsible, more experienced and I will listen to them and work with them

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.